Welcome to Hi-Tech Solutions of Winthrop, LLC!
Hi-Tech Solutions of Winthrop LLC is a premium provider of specialty equipment and related services. Hi-Tech Solutions offers a wide range of services including:
- Fabrication of mechanical components and electro-mechanical assemblies
- Assembly of electrical, mechanical and pneumatic systems
- System integration and qualification
- Controls software development
We have supplied automation solutions to customers from many industries including Semiconductor, Furniture, Manufacturing, Medical Manufacturing & Assembly, Aerospace Defense and Food Packaging.
Benefits of Automation
Our customers see quality improvement as a major factor when automating a process. Automation helps keep jobs in the U.S. by allowing companies to maintain low manufacturing costs while outputting more products! Consistent products! Better products!
With experience ranging from building test fixtures to process monitoring systems to entire robotic manufacturing cells, Hi-Tech Solutions of Winthrop, LLC maintains capacity to offer competitive outsourcing opportunities for individual components or entire automation systems.
- Mechanical Design with the use of Creo
- Ability to work with Solidworks models
- Precision fabrication thru the use of CNC Milling and Toolroom Lathe work
- Electrical Design and Schematics with the use of AutoCAD
- Controls and Software design
- Precision Machine Build and Assembly
- Specialties in Manufacturing Automation
We Specialize in:
Design and Build Jigs and Fixtures for use in manufacturing and quality control
Design and Build Automated Assembly Machines
Design and Build “Pick and Places” for automation
Design with Creo (Pro-Engineer) software
Able to work with Solid Works design software
Prototype Design, Machining, and 3D printing capabilities
The Industries We Support:
Medical Assembly Manufacturing
All types of Manufacturing Automation
Precision Machining and Electro-Mechanical Assembly for Quality Control, R&D, Marketing, and Production Manufacturing Departments
Electro-Mechanical Build and Assembly
Machine Controls and Software Design
Minneapolis, St. Paul and the surrounding area
Iowa, Wisconsin and the Dakotas